How to Apply
for New Voices Funding
The deadline for 2010 has passed. Please check back again in late 2010.
J-Lab will not administer New Voices grants for 2011.
March 1, 2010
To apply for a New Voices grant:
- Read the funding guidelines in our 2010 Request for Proposals and make sure you are eligible.
- Complete the online application.
- Send a photocopied proof of IRS non-profit status to:
c/o J-Lab: The Institute for Interactive Journalism
3201 New Mexico Ave. NW, Ste. 330
Washington, D.C. 20016-8178
Or fax to: 202-885-8110
Be sure to include your Application Confirmation Number on the copy so that we can match it up with the correct application. Please do not send original documents, as we will not be able to return them to you.
- If you are partnering with a fiscal agent, download and fill out the Fiscal Agent Form. This Word document will allow you to type directly into the form and save it. Please do not alter the questions or instructions. Be sure to include your Application Confirmation Number on the form. This number will be e-mailed to you once you have submitted your application. Mail the form to the above address.
- If you are partnering with a fiscal agent, please also provide a letter from that organization, indicating how it will take responsibility for the project and how the proposed project fits its mission.
If you have any questions, please call us at (202) 885-8100 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Back to Spotlights | Back to Home Page | E-mail This |